Thursday, November 5, 2009

A full 18 minutes...

Well folks...I think it's time to find a new job. sad right? But here are my reasons or mainly number one reason. I worked for a full 18 minutes yesterday. 18 MINUTES! What's up with that?
Last week I works for two days and worked a full 2 hours. 2 HOURS! What's up with that? So i'm trying to pay bills, for groceries and for school and in the last week I've made about 20 dollars. This is a problem with working in restaurants. They can send you home any-freaking-time they want, and it aggravates me to no end. But remember that whole love-hate relationship i have with my job. Well that love part still exists even when I don't make money. I love the people I work with. I love the atmosphere..unless our crazy owner comes in, I love when silly things happen (ie: the previous post posted) and really I just love that i have a job.
So to make up for me not working at all, my manager said I could instead of expo-ing I could bus tables but i'd probably be cut soon with that anyway...I hate bussing tables...ok I don't hate it, but I really dislike it, especially when kids are involved. (That's a whole other story...kids in restaurants)
So friends...I'm on the search for new employment, but am having a hard time giving up this love-hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment